View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #9
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
kick, i know a number of us will be flying in for a few days. Can u look up some hotel/motels that will be nearby.

If at all possible, I'd like us to get together for our own "memorial' dinner/service whatever.... put we should all get together to raise our glasses to our fallen brother.
Sounds like a plan. I have some appointments with Docs for my Mom, and Father-in-law that I can't change and have to make. Other than that I'm there.

I just talked to Scott recently. I think he enjoyed my struggles with home improvement and working with wood. He never gave me a hard time, and always offered quality advice.

In a lot of ways he was the soul of this site. Scott had his opinions about Q, and he'd let you know when he disagreed. More importantly it was the people he cared about, and that was always first with him.

Recently we had been talking about pizza a lot. Tonight I think I'll change the planned menu and make a pie with him in mind.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote