What local brews are you into?

So I'm a little biased. This is my Brother-in-Laws brewery in St. Louis. (but he does have some legit brews that are delicious.

Last edited:
To bad dog fish is not sold in alabama. We have a few local brewery's i need to try um out. Straight to ale, Good People, thats a couple jut to name.

Last beer i bought was miller fortune some pretty good stuff.

Todays bottle share...

20140411_182947_zps7087e5b6.jpg

I just had a Pipeworks Unicorn vs Ninja. Pretty damn good.

Unicorn Vs Ninja. Ninja wins every time. What did you think happened to all the unicorns?

Craft brews are popular among the brethren I take it.

Forgot to mention, not only does Greenbush have a great selection of beers but they make an excellent brisket sammie!:biggrin:

OK you had to light the fuse.....I live just a few miles from Dragonmead and frequent it on a regular basis. I used to brew at Kuhnhenn Brewery and go there often also....Griffin Claw is outstanding as is anything from Founders, Bell's, Shorts or New Holland. I also love Arbor Brewing, Jolly Pumpkin, Dark Horse and a couple dozen more Michigan Breweries. Michigan is not known as the Great Beer State for nothin!!!!

New Glarus is a big one here that has a lot of good selections plus their limited run "thumbprint series". Ale Asylum and Lake Louie are a couple more of my favorite. Then of course there is my homebrew.

While not local to me I have been really diggin' stuff coming from Alesmith and Clown Shoes breweries. Unfortunately Stone pulled out of Wisconsin and I'm pretty sure Dogfish Head did as well, which were my go-to faves.

+1 on the beer pass idea.

OK you had to light the fuse.....I live just a few miles from Dragonmead and frequent it on a regular basis. I used to brew at Kuhnhenn Brewery and go there often also....Griffin Claw is outstanding as is anything from Founders, Bell's, Shorts or New Holland. I also love Arbor Brewing, Jolly Pumpkin, Dark Horse and a couple dozen more Michigan Breweries. Michigan is not known as the Great Beer State for nothin!!!!

I think I'll stop by Kuhnhunns tomorrow. Any recommendations?

Mmmm...Old Chub! Drank me a sixer of Old Chub on Friday of teh NorTex Bash!

Lots of love for Founders which is my fav as well. But since this was about local brews and the east coast is a bit under-represented in this thread, cheers to my favorite local:

ON_TAP_030614.png

Back