"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight some chicken and sardines at Padawan's Place.
Tomorrow some porkbelly chops.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Chicken gallantine... Gonna work on my deboning skills

Assuming I can get my shizzle together I plan to do my first attempt at chicken thighs with maple syrup enhanced BBQ sauce. And if I don't fark it up, will make that the TD entry.

Brian

Leaving the wives at home and going camping. Been curing some bacon all week, got a 12# packer, some baby backs, ABT's, a couple fatties, and gonna try smoking some liver mush. For anyone not familiar with liver mush, it's a Carolina thang. Made with ground up pig parts and mixed with cornmeal. Mainly sliced and fried but gonna try to smoke it hot and fast.

Looks like some folks got some stuff goin' ON this weekend!

I'm smoking a chuckie and a butt/shoulder for enchiladas, and some jumbo shrimp on the Primo. Probably marinated in lime and stuff and skewered for good luck.

50+ pounds brisket and 50+ pounds pork shoulder. I'll take some pics as I can. Lots of work! I just finished making the injections for both.

This is for our neighborhood's Christmas party tomorrow. I hope it turns out well.

Pork belly and rib tips on Saturday.

Party food! MOINKs and pig candy. And next week's chicken.

I got a brisket going on hot and fast tomorrow for the family xmas party. Can't wait to try my Kosmo's Texas Beef Rub!

I promised my mom something in the smoker tomorrow. I bought a nice looking chuck roast, a couple of baking potatoes, some baby carrots, onions, etc. Oughta be good!

Russ

I have a Shoulder coming off within the hour Potato rolls are baked Can't wait till dinner:-D

Im gonna smoke about 30 bacon wrapped Jalapenos (ABTs) to take to a Christmas party.

Cooking a turkey on my kettle. First time brining. Had to try Patio Daddio's recipe.

Back