• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Let's welcome our newest Drumhead!

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The Michigan Drum Corp has expanded out of state!
Brought Divemasters "Cottage Cooker" to the PGB in Dayton this past weekend, the boy is a natural!

By imn88fan

Cooked several slabs of Dino bones for dinner Saturday...

By imn88fan

He ran 14 hrs on a load of Lump and still had a 1/3 basket left!!

Even got the Nancy UDS shade mod!!

By imn88fan

Welcome to the club brother!! :cool:

Cookin in a can. Personally I'd check the craftsmanship. You know those day laborers.:biggrin: Way so share the love Bubba.

Hey Dive, congrats on the Drum, that thing as rockin this weekend. Now if you will be able to see it in the woods at your cottage!!

Welcome to the drum corp. That was nice of you Bubba, but I thought we had to vote on new members LOL. Drum on Bro Drum on:icon_cool

Cookin in a can.
I must admit I had my doubts but I am a beleaver now!!!!

Personally I'd check the craftsmanship. You know those day laborers.:biggrin:
I can attest to the fine craftsmanship on this wonderful smoker! She runs great and is solid as a rock!

Hey Dive, congrats on the Drum, that thing was rockin this weekend.
She did great. We fired her up with about 1/3 basket of lump at 1:00 (Eastern) and after just a little playing she just sat at 235*. Did a reload of lump (full basket) at 8:00 just to see what was left the next day... I finally shut her down about 1:30 the next afternoon and she still had half a basket of Lump! That's right there with BGE!

Now if you will be able to see it in the woods at your cottage!!
Yea, Bubba said that he painted it that color so it wouldn't stand out, I just hope I can find it!

Welcome to the drum corp. That was nice of you Bubba, but I thought we had to vote on new members LOL. Drum on Bro Drum on:icon_cool
There was some secret handshake thing that went on before Bubba announced that I was a new member...

Congrats Dive Master.
Gotta say Bubba brought a couple of drums to the Eagle Park Fun Cook about a month ago.
He fired one that he built for raffle and I was duly impressed at how simple they are made and how well they cook.
Had I known how well they cooked 20 years ago I would have built a bunch of them.
Thanks BbqBubba!

SWEET! The drum nation is taking over! Those dino bones look freakintastic. Those handles are so simple, can't believe we haven't seen more of them on drums.

bout time you joined the drumcorp!
Now you gotta go in and add the UDS to your signature.

Back