More lucy Jucy's w/Pron!

Thanks guys, Hey Smokey Al Gold, Go ahead man.

But you gotta tell me how you like it? Also here's another tip, Go head and add a half pound of ground lamb, it will even out all the flavors and add more of a kick ass flavor, texture to the burger..

Looks good Derek. as far as the "mitts", real men don't need 'em...nice gesture on moms' part but...send them to me before your bud's make fun of ya...just saying.... :)
No thanks but thanks for the offer.

:) By the way real men eat Quiche :)

I know I love Quiche

I had never heard of the jucy lucy until I saw them on mvf a while back and thought it looked amazing them, now that you reminded me of it and it looked amazing I think I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks!

Those look great!

You have more restraint than I do - my nephew not only would have never seen any of mine, if he didn't eat his pretty fast he'd have been in danger of losing some of it!

Thank you guys & gals.

I had fun making & grilling them last night, Saturday is fast approaching for rib night, And I get to try lump coal in the ole kettle.

I get to order my Cajun Bandit kit today but it will not be here in time for the Saturday rib's night.

I'm very excited to finally get to bling up my kettle :)

Way to go, Derek!!! Nice looking Jucy Lucy's. Now I want to head to the Minneapolis for the original grilled version with a couple Grain Belt beers.

Ah your going to the 5-8 club then?

Or,

Matt's Bar

??

:-D

And just as an edit, Adam from Man V Food chickened out when declaring a winner between the two (5-8 or Matt's) in 2009, while in Feb of this year, Food Wars said Matt's Bar had the best Jucy Lucy.

Last edited:
Or,

Matt's Bar

??

:-D

And just as an edit, Adam from Man V Food chickened out when declaring a winner between the two (5-8 or Matt's) in 2009, while in Feb of this year, Food Wars said Matt's Bar had the best Jucy Lucy.
Which one has 3 slices of cheese and 2 pickles?

That's the one I love.

Back