• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. BBQ Bandits Chesterfield, MO

Blazin' Blues BBQ will be there for our final cook of the season. Cant Wait!!!

Lion Bout The Q will be there .Now we need a february contest around St Louis and the winter won't seem so long.......

Judging as well - Looking forward to thanksgiving back in my hometown and eating some good BBQ. I hope I can fit on the plane when I fly back home.

They can now take in 2 more teams, 2 of the teams that registered never paid... if someone is interested, let me know...

Gene Goycochea (619) 600-8320 or just sign up on the website, everything is looking good..

Last edited:
$250 for a 20x20 and a 5k prize purse seems kinda steep. I guess now it'd be $350?

Maybe this is like Orbitz. If someone gets a cheaper price I get a check in the mail.

Do you have a competitor list yet? Or can you tell me if you got my application?

will have the competitor list up tonight, they are sending it to me in an hour or so.... we have 32 teams as of now including the unpaid that will not be listed...so 30 total as we had a limit of 30 for the space available...

Last edited:
Maybe this is like Orbitz. If someone gets a cheaper price I get a check in the mail.

Do you have a competitor list yet? Or can you tell me if you got my application?
the cheaper price was just going down to the early entry fee that everyone paid and not the extra hundred.... the group at the Bandits is a very nice group and wanted to be fair with everyone..

the cheaper price was just going down to the early entry fee that everyone paid and not the extra hundred.... the group at the Bandits is a very nice group and wanted to be fair with everyone..

I was just teasing about the Orbitz thing. :becky:

Back