• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

to the Yardley Brethren

N

nancee

Greg is having a fit that we lost one of our 4' pop up tables. Can all you guys around us please check your stuff and see if you didn't end up with an extra by mistake?
Many thanks
nancee

i double checked the trailer before we left.... Nothing there that looked like a turtles.. :)

We were quite aways from you, but I can give you Wes's table if you like lol:biggrin:

thanks for checking folks. Its just a 4' Lifetime; its claim to fame is that it goes to counter height and they are real hard to find.

Plus we lost a canopy, a hose and an air mattress last weekend...
nancee
We double checked our trailer Nancee. Sorry.

thanks for checking folks. Its just a 4' Lifetime; its claim to fame is that it goes to counter height and they are real hard to find.

Plus we lost a canopy, a hose and an air mattress last weekend...
nancee
Jeeez Nancee that's a lot of stuff. Maybe it flew out of the trailer? Maybe you accidentally left it behind?

The only thing I unloaded from my cars was my equiptment. I would definately check with Tom

Nancee,

Our Sams club sells them, we have one we use for cutting ribs at catering events

Sorry - nothing in our stuff.

FYI - Kmart was selling the 5 foot folding ones with the straight legs (PVC pipe mod) for $29 when we were there. I bought one and it's pretty good.

BJs sells them that you can do the PVC Pipe to the legs. Costco sells them but they do not have the legs for PVC alterations

I heard that Chuck Norris stared at the table and with his laser eye and it disintegrated

Back