***Tim McMaster (TMcMaster) Area: York, PA

tmcmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Greetings -

Looking for any team that needs some help with any events in the near future within about 3 hours of Harrisburg, PA.

Worked one event previously with 2 Little Piggys at the inaugural Smoke In The Valley.

Willing to do any and all grunt work just to learn, going to start my own team for 2010 season.

Please contact me - PorterMacsrockinQ@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day!!!​

I am still looking for anyone that needs help... I am about 25 minutes form the Harrisburg show in October...

Tim, althought we haven't formally met, you are one of my friends on Facebook. I am cooking at Oinktoberfest this weekend and we would be glad to have you. Let me know if you are interested. It is outside the 3 hour radius that you desire but it is for us also. Sometimes you got to travel a little in this business. Let me know if you are interested.

Dallas

Tim, althought we haven't formally met, you are one of my friends on Facebook. I am cooking at Oinktoberfest this weekend and we would be glad to have you. Let me know if you are interested. It is outside the 3 hour radius that you desire but it is for us also. Sometimes you got to travel a little in this business. Let me know if you are interested.

Dallas

I certainly do appreciate the offer... but New York is out of my range (for this weekend)...

I am sure that we will hook up soon, though...

Tim,

We'll be at the Harrisburg event, but we may have a full house with another person we agreed to mentor. If nothing else, though, I'd be happy to talk with you and/or get together sometime to help get you started. I live in Mechanicsburg, so we should be close enough. Best of luck.

Erik

I'm going to try and make it up Friday night, if for nothing else to glad-hand and shoot the crap with as many Brothers as possible...

Miss PA - Did 4 years in Camp Hill (Pine Brook, off Orrs Bridge Rd), and enjoyed every day there. Good luck guys!

Back