• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Komodo Kamado, one year in...

smokydave

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I'm coming up on one full year of owning my Komodo Kamado. You just can't believe how great this thing is and the support from the manufacturer (Dennis). He emails you back, he calls you back. He is always ready ready to help--whether you are a new owner or new to real BBQ or an old hand. I did BBQ on an offset smoker for years-- a decent one it was. But nothing compares to putting 10 lbs of lump charcoal in my KK and letting it go for 12 hours or more. For a 12 hour cook in the cold on my offset, I would have to use 2 full bags of Kingsford. Not anymore. Everyone who sees my beauty and tastes the food is amazed. When I first got it, I cooked on it 13 weekends in a row, sometimes twice per weekend, a couple of times Friday night, then Saturday and Sunday. Grilling on it is awesome--I do pizza too. More amazing is the weight and construction, especially the stainless steel parts (grates, doors, hinges, etc). With proper care, this will last more than a lifetime. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Call Dennis and ask questions. You won't regret it! I don't!

Where's the pics? Commercials are Always better with pics, even better with Videos.

Last edited:
My BigJoe has served me well too...

I've never needed Kamado customer service but, its good to know if I do... :thumb:

If you look close you can see BigJoe at work in the background...I hope this helps...

Attachments

• TriTip1.jpg
    TriTip1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Believe it or not, I can't figure out to post pics. I click the icon and it wants me to add a URL or something. I'm just a dumb ole bbq'er!

Back