• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

One last rib poll. to sauce or not to sauce.

Do you sauce your ribs (backyard)

• Yes, sauce

Votes: 58 45.7%
  • no sauce, I go nekkid

Votes: 63 49.6%
  • cannot answer for fear of lasers

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted no 'cause I usually don't, but I occasionally experiment with a glaze, usually an asian hot-n-spicey one on baby backs.

Oooooo dang....I forgot about Texas pepper jelly habanero pineapple(or most of there stuff) for a glaze. Crap! I guess I do sauce every once in a while.:heh:

Sorry I didn't catch that. Could you repeat yourself? This time speak clearly into the muzzle of my:laser:
Hey, it ain't MY fault that SOMEONE, and I won't mention any names, can't make a poll with all the appropriate options.

Don't be trying to shove your laser down my throat...I was talking about RIBS, DAMMIT!!! :wink:

i always sauce for me. Competition absolutly, group of people i do both. Half Sauce and half with a finely ground hot rub after

I either brush on a lite coat right at the end last 10 min or go neked and serve on the side for those that require it be advised Lil Pig is 1.00 a bottle:mrgreen:

You got to have a sauce mustache man! Lick the sauce off your fingers, make a big mess. It is a ritual!

If your eating dry ribs with your pinky in the air while sucking on a bone, your just sucking a bone.

Back