Deal or No Deal?

See that brand at Sams and Wal-Mart lots. NOt sure on quality. Did a quick search on google, found one hit on another bbq website nto to be named, and one guy had bought it and stated he liked it and that it worked well for him and had used it a month already.

http://bham.craigslist.org/hsh/1518643939.html

Anybody recognize the manufacture of this grill? Is this a good buy?

LG is a well known brand overseas, especially in Asia and Australia. They are better known for good quality/reasonably priced electronics... TV's, stereos, fridges etc...No idea how they would do with a grill, but you can rest assured the fridge and electronic starting system will be ok.

Dave

LG is a well known brand overseas, especially in Asia and Australia. They are better known for good quality/reasonably priced electronics... TV's, stereos, fridges etc...No idea how they would do with a grill, but you can rest assured the fridge and electronic starting system will be ok.

Dave

Oops, on further inspection I see it's an LP not an LG...buyer beware...

Dave

A friend bought one at the end of season close out at Sam's last year for about $600. We brought it home in my PU and it musta weighed a ton.

He's very happy with it, and if I was looking for a gasser, I'd snap it up. I think they were about $950 originally.

Chuck

My father got a Maker's Mark grill like that from the big box, and then later figured it was too much trouble and too big for his patio. Now it sits on mine! Price was right, too - free, but he gets a percentage of my smoked goods. It works really well.

500.00 is pretty good for what you are getting but don't think you are getting Weber quality or customer service. The metal is thin, and it's all made in China.

The searing burner is nice and you are getting a rotisserie, fridge. If I was in B'ham I might try and strike a deal.

Back