View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Bossman,

Just out of curiosity. Is there anyway you can work smaller events for a period of time and build up some capital to help with healthy down payments or out right payoffs? Having more than a note or two scares me a little.

However, if you have the demand to cover the loans, I too would be tempted to borrow to get bigger rigs and a smoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossmanbbq View Post
In my extensive research I have found that many of the so called grants available to business are near impossible to get and for those who do the process can take weeks, months or years.

Long and short unless I'm missing something, it seems the best way to go about it is to either use your personal credit cards carefully or use equity in your home to finance your business.

Any other ideas or have I hit the nail on the head just been frustrating but I will find a creative way to do this! I'm looking to get my trailer, bigger smoker preferably on the trailer and a vehicle to tow it with used preferrably for now.