View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Bigredrock
Got rid of the matchlight.

Default Custom Competition Smoker

This is a one of a kind Competition Barbeque Grill that has proved itself in many competitions. It was built by myself, a Master Fabricator that has specialized in welding and metal work for over 35 years. After building the grill I won City Fest in Tuscaloosa on the last two Friday nights they had the Barbeque Competition. It has the capability to cook a whole hog at one time. The hog tray that it cooks on will slide out to serve the hog whole or to present the hog. There are 60 hooks with a rack underneath to cook up to 60 chickens at one time!! This grill was engineered with a drip tray 4 inches deep that keeps all the grease off the racks and away from the burners and bottom of the grill. This means it is practically greaseless. You never have to clean or maintain the burners, all you have to do is slide the grease tray out for clean up in 5 minutes. There are two exterior doors on the grill that make easy access from both sides but that were fabricated to dead bolt and have a swingarm lock. Inside of the grill there is up to 6 feet of walking room and every thing any grill master could need. There is a microwave inside mounted above a sink. The sink gets water from a holding tank positioned on the trailer. It has water pressure and a HOT Water PUMP, what grill has that. If it is a warm day there is also an AIRCONDITIONING UNIT that keeps the inside ice cold!!!! There is also a holding tank for water to use a hose to clean outside the grill or the grill itself. There are also connections for water hoses. There are built in propane holding areas and propane connections to feed it to the grill as well. There are power hook-ups just like an RV. This grill is self- sustainable it needs nothing and will never need anything. It was built to last forever, and is CONTEST READY or CATERING READY. It can even be used with just charcoal, but truth is it could pay for itself if put to use right!

I have been considering selling it for a while but it's just so hard to give up something that every smoker at heart dreams about owning. The things is I simply have too many grills and my wife hates that it is taking up one of our parking spots in the driveway (which if I had a bigger yard it would be there). I can no longer compete at CityFest because it was canceled. I hate to get rid of it because of the time and effort I dedicated toward building it. It really is a showpiece, I've gotten so many compliments and been asked several questions about it because people can not believe its structure and capability. They want to know how I did it but that's what makes it a one-of-a-kind custom smoker . I am so proud to have called it mine. I'll add some pictures of it for you to look at.

Either email me at [email protected] or you can PM me if you are interested.
Thanks for taking a look!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 029.jpg (27.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 030.jpg (64.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 031.jpg (37.0 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 033.jpg (30.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 032.jpg (41.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 034.jpg (42.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 037.jpg (47.3 KB, 98 views)
Bigredrock is offline   Reply With Quote