Cancer Sucks scores GC at PHX

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got a chance to cook with Scottie in AZ
What a great Guy the Girls were a lot of fun also
All Hogs Go to Heaven is RGC

Congrats! Nice going! Arizona is a long way from Chi-town. Scottie - you on a world tour?

Dang boy....you be on a tearrrrrrr.........Congratulations!!!!!8)

Can me and Walt get us some of that magic potion???:wink:

Congrats Scottie! Are you 2 or 3 short of the magic # now?

Jorge,if my count is correct he is 2 short.I believe he had 4 in a 5 or 6 week period.

I am now more than half way Jorge... I'm at 4 for the Jack year and 5 for the KCBS year. Might never win another though. So they all sure do feel good...

I also want to thank Merl for not DQing my pork... I will keep your advice to heart too Merl. I appreciate you telling me that abouletting reps know what I do. Don't want to get Qua'dq..

Oh. And another state off my list.

way to go Scottie !!!.. Great, Great job !!:grin::grin:

I also want to thank Merl for not DQing my pork... I will keep your advice to heart too Merl. I appreciate you telling me that about letting reps know what I do. Don't want to get Qua'dq..

LOL yea that would be smart

Scottie is seriously on fire:shock: Keep it going man:eusa_clap

So, why don't you share that "what I do with" pork thing with us, you know just so no one gets DQ'd:lol::twisted:

Congrats Scottie and Thom,way to go guys,this event was fun and weather ,location,and organizer was A-1 ! Looking forward to next year already,heck only a few months of practice,then Rio Rancho,and the season begins all over again ! No rest here, practice begins this weekend :-D

Very nice work Scottie.

The regional variations of competing in the Southwest instead of your home turf in the midwest make this doubly impressive. I can't imagine what BBQ flavor profile does well out there in the basin though I love the area. Did you get a chance to check out the Apache Trail?

Nice work Scottie!

Congrats again, Scottie! I was a pleasure to meet you and your gang.

And, it was awful nice of ya to let that Thom fella hang around! 8)

Great contest and a hell of a lot of fun. Good luck at your next state.

Back