Cobb Grillin Asian Tuna "little Prony Pron Pron"

thomasjurisd

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Ok...so I couldn't resist trying out the Slammin Salmon recipe posted earlier today by PatioDaddio, but all I had in the fridge was Tuna steaks. I figured...why can't the Asian Zing go on Tuna? So I break out the Cobb Grill...perfect for grilling on a rainy Monday night for 2.
IMG_0788.jpg

For those unfamiliar the Cobb is a great little patio grill for 2-3 people. Drop in a fire stick and put on 10 charcoals
and its ready to go in 20 minutes. I can do a more in depth demo if anyone is interested. I picked mine up on ebay for $47.50 It was buy it now for $130 or best offer...I was amazed he took my first offer.
IMG_0785.jpg

Steaks go on....4 minutes...flip....Asian Zing (credit to Daddio) 6-7 more minutes with lid on (one or two more bastes) and viola! Asian Cobb Tuna Texas Style!

IMG_0792.jpg

Would not have been possible without the BBQ Brethren Forum...Thursday is payday and I'm buying a subscription! :grin:

Last edited:
That is an interesting little grill there. I may have to check that out. I agree, that salmon glaze is on my must try list!:cool: Looks great!

They are neat grills we have a few in the store. To many toys not enough time to play.

Back