The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

So is the date set yet?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mike, so would there happen to be boudin at the Bayou Bash?

Well Charles, A True Bayou Bash would have to take place on the Bayou.

I pose this question. Any chance of "Moving" the Texas Spring Bash to the Bayou this year??

I used Denton Tx. as a point of reference close to Pilot Point and Doyline La. as the last civilized place before the Bayou. About the same distance inbetween...

EKJw940.png

What do y'all say, want to change it up this year? I'll bet some Mississippi, and Arkansas folks will make it. Not to mention the La. folks.

Just putting it out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_gXt1cCI8

Grab your calendars off of the fridge and go ahead and pencil in March 30th for the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!
The reservation is done and paid for!! :mrgreen:

Guys I needed to get the reservation in before the dates are taken as they go quick around the holidays. My thought for the date was to hopefully have better weather in late March. My apologies if I jumped the gun. :mrgreen:

You can tour the southeast and see the sights! Anyone tough enough to walk around with marlort can easily do back to back bashes!:icon_blush:
Yes I've been drankin tonight!

With feedback from a quite few people wanting to attend but could not on March 30th, It seemed best to go ahead make a date change!!
I hope this will not inconvenience anyone.

Shelly and I hope to see you there!!

2019 Spring BBQ Brethren Bash Date is now set for March 16, 2019!

Ray Roberts Lake State Park
(Isle du Bois Unit, Group Picnic Pavilion 2
100 P W 4137 (Off of FM 455)
[FONT=&quot]Pilot Point, TX 76258[/FONT]
:mrgreen:

Thanks Hotch for using all your organizing skills with this!

Back