"New Guy" cook....pron?

PaSmoker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Did babybacks and wings on Sunday....I have a BDS among other toys....did the wings first....wings spiced with Dizzy Pig Jamaican Firewalk, to which I added some Mombasa pepper....smoked 'em about 1.5 hours over lump, hickory and cherry mix for smoke...250-275 range on the BDS....off the smoker and into a foil pan, added some Franks wing sauce....TASTY!!! with some back-end HEAT.....Put 3 racks of bb's on next in a rack...added a plug and brought temp down to 225....turned ribs at 1.5 hours...1 rack off at 3 hours (bend test), left that rack "dry".....sauced other 2 racks and put directly on BDS grate for another 15 minutes 'til done....good eats!...Rain came in HEAVY during rib cook....set up umbrella over the BDS....I assume from reading these posts that "pron" means pics (where does that word come from?)....so here's some pron:
001.jpg

003-2.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

013.jpg

bbq191.jpg

Ribs and chicken looks good.

I usually get "back end" heat from my chili, never ribs and chicken.

Mmmmm, looks wonderful!!
Love your drum too.:cool:

heat was the wings, not the ribs....mombassa pepper (from Africa I think) kinda sneaks up on you....

Nice

Not a huge wing fan but they do look good. The BBs look outstanding.

Pron is used instead of the term P*orn. Don't want search engines and crawlers putting the forum up as an adult site.

I don't recall where I saw it but there is a long list of terms and accronyms defined somewhere around here. If I find it, I will add a link here in an edit.

Ribs and chicken looks good.

I usually get "back end" heat from my chili, never ribs and chicken.

Always dread the morning after a spicy meal. For some reason Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" always comes to mind. :biggrin:

Back