• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

roadside sale

tim hawk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone sale roadside in southeast tn around monroe county trying to get ahold of HD people have to call back later.Thought some one might tell me what you need to sell on your property.
thanks

Sorry, not from that area.

Around here, our normal mobile kitchen unit works fine, as long as we follow any city or county ordinances (permits, etc...) In our city we can set up on private property without any sort of a permit.

I gotta say though, I love the taste of roadside BBQ. I would love to do a roadside BBQ trip someday. Last summer I had some in Georgia and Alabama. Great stuff. The Alabama one I remember was called "The Georgia Pit" (yes it was in bama) It was at a gas station. Smoked with Pecan, and it was amazing. I bought some extra, packed it in the cooler until we got all the way back to Iowa.

I think all areas are different. In Ohio you need a permit any time you take money for your services. Only if your giving it away do you not need a permit. Sorry I can't offer any more advice for your neck of the woods. good luck!!

Chicago now has road side BBQ. and its me Husky Hog BBQ. Well food truck. Check us out if you are in Chicago. Grand opening May 5th. I hope....

Back