• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Walmart sale still on - 2x16lb. bags of Kingsford for $7.50

Thanks for the heads up :thumb:. Looks like I'll be stopping by on my way home from work tonight.

Picked up 2 more twin packs yesterday myself. My trunk is full of charcoal now :D

I stopped by my local Walmart to check on this and they only had the one-bag for $7.48 as well.

Glad some were able to get it, sorry for those who could not. At the store I went to, they had a display when you walked in. The double bags were in a blue shrink wrap pack. However, in the garden area they had singles for the same amount. Wonder if this is a regional promo.

My local Sam's club always has 2x23lb bags for $16.50 which is where I go when nothing is on sale.

Going through the Sunday ads to see what is cheap this week and the Walmart ads shows the twin 16.6lb for $7.5

Here is the Walmart ad scan if anybody needs it to price match. Price is good until July 4

WalmartAD.jpg

Local Walmart had 2 pack of 16#'ers for $7.50. I think they're clearing out their current supply. They only had a few bags left... so I bought em. :heh:

I didn't see any at my Wal Mart. All they had were the 2x13.9 lb bags for $10.xx so I didn't bother. I'll wait until the sale at Home Depot/Lowes that I heard about for the 4th.

Edit: after looking at their ad, I guess they do have the sale. I just didn't happen to see it anywhere.

Last edited:
Back