Why eat Cheetos, when you could eat...

Peanut Butter protein powder. Possibilities are endless

Looks good,I would have to buy a bag of the microwave pig skins and coat them when they are done, taste like fresh out of the kettle lol

I have looked at those, but all the microwave brands I have seen, contain non keto ingredients, but I'm sure it would taste good.

How do you like that cheese powder Josh? I was just looking at that on Amazon the other day thinking about how I could use it on a couple things. Lol. It looked to be the only one that didn't have a whole bunch of other garbage in it.

It's the purest cheese powder I have found. It taste different than actual cheese, actually taste kind of like cheeto flavoring, or maybe that stuff that comes in the kraft mac n cheese box. If you are eating low carb, and like a crunchy cheesy snack, it is worth it, just for this recipe.

I’d hit that

Peanut Butter protein powder. Possibilities are endless

I actually thought of you, as I was posting this. Peanut butter pork rinds? Not sure about that one, but I do have some PB2 powder? Might just see what it tastes like. I also want to try some cinnamon & sugar ones. Obviously using monkfruit instead of sugar.

That is some great creativity. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give that a try. Might just do a straight HDD batch since I like to hurt myself haha

So just heating them in the oven caused them to sweat enough fat for the powder mixture to stick? ordering some Anthonys cheese powder right now

MooseLikes_zps5f21f484.jpg

That is some great creativity. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give that a try. Might just do a straight HDD batch since I like to hurt myself haha

I'm sure the HDD on it's own would be great.

So just heating them in the oven caused them to sweat enough fat for the powder mixture to stick? ordering some Anthonys cheese powder right now

Yeah, I only left them in there 5 minutes, they weren't even that hot, but it brings the fat to the surface, cheese and seasonings stuck very well.

If I go retail, can I use that image on the bag?:laugh:

That is a Great Idea :thumb:

Thanks, turned out very good.

I actually thought of you, as I was posting this. Peanut butter pork rinds? Not sure about that one, but I do have some PB2 powder? Might just see what it tastes like. I also want to try some cinnamon & sugar ones. Obviously using monkfruit instead of sugar.

Exactly what I’m talking about. I’m out right now, went with chocolate this time, but it’s really light. Maybe your skins with a Chipotle Chocolate Avocado dip. I don’t care for the bbq pork rinds, I like the plain then hit with a hot sauce bottle, in place of crackers all the crazy things we do- being a chipoholic I ponder these things - however-you did it. Good work

Exactly what I’m talking about. I’m out right now, went with chocolate this time, but it’s really light. Maybe your skins with a Chipotle Chocolate Avocado dip. I don’t care for the bbq pork rinds, I like the plain then hit with a hot sauce bottle, in place of crackers all the crazy things we do- being a chipoholic I ponder these things - however-you did it. Good work

Thanks, I'm thinking cinnamon sugar pork rinds, with Chipotle, Chocolate, Avocado dip sounds pretty interesting.

I like bbq pork rinds, but I quit eating them when I started eating keto, becasue they all have maltodextrin in them. If you can find them, my absolute favorite are Mac's Golden Cracklins. I have found them at one wal-mart.

I’ll look for them. Thanks

Never seen powered cheese in Downside Up land. :sad:

Now I want some.

If you find some, read the label. Most of them, have some undesireable ingredients. If you can't find any, I have read where you can cut cheese thinly, and dehydrate it, then grind it in a food processor. That was my plan until I found Anthony's, but I haven't tried it, so can't say how well it works.

Hdd

Can someone tell me what is HDD. I'm a East Texas redneck. Is that anything like DDT

I don't eat cheetos often but would be happy to hit those! Looks tasty Josh!

Back