• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I'm feeling a bit Dizzy tonight.. Get Spun !!!

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
Ive been using them for a quite a while now, but somehow, I managed to allow my stock levels of Dizzy Pig rubs drop to dangerously low levels. It was definitely time to replenish especially as the warm weather approaches in the Northeast and I get to cook outdoors more frequently.

This order should keep me busy for a little while.

I can't say enough great things about the unique products Chris (Nature Boy) and his team put out. I love them all and have begun to use them almost exclusively. I'd recommend Brethren interested in trying some high quality, unique rubs to give them a shot..

Customer service is top notch too. Gail is a pleasure to deal with.

Tonight was some thick cut bone-in pork chops with Raging River and a touch of Swamp Venom...pics to follow later on.

Last edited:
Can't agree more ... these are some great rubs! Reminds me - I need to restock some myself.

Thats great but where is the chops? Rub pron aint cuttin it.:cool:

Really appreciate that guys. It never gets old hearing from happy customers, and it's exactly what keeps me going. Going into our 7th year already, and it's hard to believe how much work has gone into the whole thing, and how far we still have to go. About to take a big step, and move into a real commercial space. We are all having fun with it, and you guys are the reason why. Can't say how much it means to me that you use all the spices, especially since they are all so different from each other! Thanks a ton yall!

Chris

Chris, just keep doing what you're doing. You have great products. I love them all. As a matter of fact, just got through eating some roasted potatoes with Tsunami Spin.

Yup, nice job Chris. I use the Coffee and Spicy Beef, for the best steak I ever have had. Love all of them though.

You don't realize how much you miss it when its gone! Gotta replenish the stock too!

Yup Dizzy pig puts out some dang tasty rubs. I bought a bunch of the sample packs for Christmas presents 2 years ago. I also try to keep a few on hand here at the house. Its gettin time to reorder myself.

Ive been using them for a quite a while now, but somehow, I managed to allow my stock levels of Dizzy Pig rubs drop to dangerously low levels. It was definitely time to replenish especially as the warm weather approaches in the Northeast and I get to cook outdoors more frequently.

This order should keep me busy for a little while.

I can't say enough great things about the unique products Chris (Nature Boy) and his team put out. I love them all and have begun to use them almost exclusively. I'd recommend Brethren interested in trying some high quality, unique rubs to give them a shot..

Customer service is top notch too. Gail is a pleasure to deal with.

Tonight was some thick cut bone-in pork chops with Raging River and a touch of Swamp Venom...pics to follow later on.

Several Dizzy Pig shakers are at the front of my all purpose spice rack in the kitchen. I'm lucky to have a retailer near me that stocks some Dizzy Pig selections. This also reminds me that they were out of Cow Lick the last time I was in, so I need to remind them to order some more!

Anybody in DFW can find it at Foreman's in Colleyville if you want to give it a try. They normally stock Dizzy Dust, Tsunami Sping, Cow Lick, and Swamp Venom I believe.

I try to never run out of Jamaican Firewalk. My favorite commercial rub:biggrin:

Paul

I'm selective on ordering rubs and sauces, and this was one order I don't regret - picked up Dizzy Dust and Jamaican Firewalk - very nice set of rubs, and I appreciated the sample packs tossed in with my order - great way to try a couple of the others.

Always Dizzy Dust flying around my kitchen also..Great people to talk with and they love to help with ideas for your cook..Time to get spun again...!!!

Back