What do you pay per/lbs for Boston Butt?

1.49 North West Ohio. A store around here runs .99 cent/lbs early spring and fall so I usually load up. The meat that is killing us around here is brisket 4.29lb

Costco is usually about 1.79lb. Other stores will run sales that vary from 1.19-1.39 pretty regular.

$1.99 regular price. $.99-$1.19 on sale. It is on sale fairly often especially during the holidays since the Latino pop uses pork butt and picnic to make Tamales, posole, carnitas,etc.

$1.39 @ local grocery store, on sale. Not sure about local Wally World . . .

$1.29 when bought by the case. Usually around $1.99 at the supermarket.

I pay $1.23/lb from my distributor, right now. Back in July they were $1.86/lb. In Sept. they were $1.45/lb.

1.59$/lb case price... I only buy cases. sometime I get .99 but it more of a fluke then a regular thing.

Yep, 1.29/lbs at Wegman's all the time with a sale at .99/lbs every so often. A local distributor here called Erie County Farms has them for 1.19/lbs consistently.

Sam as the others. $2 normally, but goes on sale for between $1-$1.50 pretty regularly. Every once in a while, I'll see a $0.79 sale and stock up.

You can buy for $.99 a pound when you catch them on sell.

The Sam's club I go to it's been $1.68/lb for a couple months now. Before that it was $1.28/lb for almost 6 months. I've seen as high as $3.12/lb at the same Sam's club. Just depends on who thinks their sales are dropping and lower their prices I.E. pork/beef/chicken. I haven't seen chickens this high since I can remember. I've been getting the 2 pack of chickens for the $3 dollar range for years, now that same 2 pack is in the $8 dollar range.

1.49/lb at Krogers here. I haven't bought one in a while from sams but they were just about always 1.29/lb for the two packs.

Our Sams Club is currently $1.69 lb, or $1.49 lb case price.

On sale they can go for as low as 99c per pound but typically pay around $1.50.

$1.99/lb is the typical price, sometimes cheaper. That said, they go on sale for 99¢/lb from time to time and I buy enough to last until the next time they are that price. The last 75 pounds I've bought we're 99¢/lb.

Back