American Smoke* New Documentary Trailer

For 16.75 shipped, if its anything as cool as the trailer looks, Ill do it just to hope that its successful enough to do one each year

just did it!!! i think you guys should send this to the food network, the travel channel, spike tv, tlc the outdoor channel and all those other channels as a pilot for a tv series. i'm sure one of them will pick it up. i would even send it to espn. they need some competition bbq on there! also, that logo is begging to be a tattoo!

Saw American Smoke in its public premier last night at the Keystone Classic comp in Harrisburg, PA. It is a very well done movie. Funny as heck in parts, very informative in others and just damn entertaining!!!

Well worth a watch.

Saw the premiere at Keystone and was amazed at the inside look at the world of comp BBQ.

Only sorry that I had to leave before the end as I had to fire up my cookers for the comp!

Bought two DVD's and will buy the blu-ray version as well.

I cannot recommend it more highly!

Can't wait to see this on Blu-Ray as we missed the preview showing on Friday as I was stuck trimming CHICKEN! Did not prepare before getting there.

wallace

Saw it too at Keystone and have to agree on how well it was done. Really hits the nail on the head about why BBQ Comp Teams are out there doing their thing. Spent a lot of time nodding my head in agreement and laughing along with the folks on the screen.
Great job!

Was able to watch most of the movie the other night at the Keystone Classic comp. very funny and put together really well. I too wish that I could have stayed to see the very end but the smokers were calling for a little attention and had to start our fires. Worth watching.

Looking forward to getting my DVD. Can't wait! I assume all pre-orders have shipped?

Howdy ho amigos!

We appreciate the good response were getting from American Smoke. Orders are shipping were happy to say we got our first orders from the netherlands as well!
There is a mistake in the film though and just to be clear, Christmas City bbq team is comprised of Tom and Stacie Feil. It was listed as Marc(his brother). Out apologies. This will be fixed for the bluerays.

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, hope we did the sport proud.

Were also holding a screening thursday oct. 17, from 7pm-10pm at Yards Brewery in Philly. Proceeds go to Childrens hospital of philly. Come on out for bbq, beer, and the movie. Details here: http://dirtproduction.blogspot.com/2013/10/american-smoke-screening-yards-brewery.html?m=1

Thank you again, hoping this creates some steam to film another one, until then well see you out there!

Just purchased, looking forward to this. The trailer looked great Zombie - nice job! :thumb:

Back