Signing up for Restaruant Depot

I called our RD and they just said I needed the name of a business and phone number. I took our business license, alarm company, but they didn't want it. I couldn't believe some of the prices. I got 18 + pounds of bone in pork butt for $20 and 3 racks of baby back ribs for $19. The ribs were packed just like Costco and I usually pay $30 to $35 there.
image-24.jpg

$39 unbelievable :razz:

Last edited:
Last week I bought 3 packs of St Louis cut ribs from RD in Memphis. These were the worst ribs I have ever had – the bones on half of them were as crooked as a creek. The only ribs that came out looking right were the ones on the top of each 3 pack. They were full of fat and IMHO the taste was not up to their normal par.

This is the first time I have gotten bad meat from them.

I called our RD and they just said I needed the name of a business and phone number. I took our business license, alarm company, but they didn't want it. I couldn't believe some of the prices. I got 18 + pounds of bone in pork butt for $20 and 3 racks of baby back ribs for $19. The ribs were packed just like Costco and I usually pay $30 to $35 there.
image-24.jpg

$39 unbelievable :razz:

Agreed. Phenomenal value on your purchases shown here. I may have to call one of the RD's here in Houston and go check 'em out.

Back