Let Me Be The First!!

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Congrats to (Skip) Chicken Pig BBQ for the GRAND CHAMP WIN at the Bass Pro Cook off this weekend!!!

You Beat me with my own Smoker!!! No really!!! Great job your son was so proud!!!

TEAM Q RESULTS------- 2nd place Brisket---3rd place Pork--9th place Ribs--- 12th place Chicken.

23 teams----- Finished 5th Place over all!!!

We walked 3 times out of 4--- Not a bad day except I didn't do the walking----- Spice

Way to go, Jay! Nice day overall! Tell the rest of the guys congrats for me!

Fantastic, Jay! Congrats to you guys and to Skip, too!

spicewine said:
Congrats to (Skip) Chicken Pig BBQ for the GRAND CHAMP WIN at the Bass Pro Cook off this weekend!!!

You Beat me with my own Smoker!!! No really!!! Great job your son was so proud!!!

TEAM Q RESULTS------- 2nd place Brisket---3rd place Pork--9th place Ribs--- 12th place Chicken.

We walked 3 times out of 4--- Not a bad day except I didn't do the walking----- Spice

Congrats on a nice showing, but i gotta know. Why didn't you walk?

RE: Re: Let Me Be The First!!

Skip, GREAT job. Jay strong showing for the Brethren as well. Awesome guys, awesome!!

Sounds like ya'll had a good time, Jay. Congrats to ya!

Congrats all that walked.......

TEAM Q RESULTS------- 2nd place Brisket---3rd place Pork--9th place Ribs--- 12th place Chicken

Correction that should have been 6th place Ribs!!!

Hey Jay... did you get my PM and email about that basket?

Hey Jay... did you get my PM and email about that basket?

I got it---But we got an order for 2 smokers on Friday and now we are 5 behind. I was going to take 3 days off this week to spend some quality time with my wife, but now I feel like I am obligated to get the orders out. One of these days I will have some other poor schmuck building these, but untill then---Note-- The wife understands--- What a Woman!!!

Then by all means, let the basket for me go! I can make do with what I have for the rest of this season no problem! I can catch you next season for a basket. I'm getting fairly good at controlling the pit temp FINALLY on this danged thing... and it has extended the burn time by a bit anyway, using a modified Minion method.

There is a positive out of this weekend for me and the BBs.......

Now there's someone else the local BBQ teams are gunning for instead of the Belly Brothers......we can get a chance to slip in the backdoor and steal one......

spicewine said:

Congrats to you also Spice great job. :D :D
I was so proud of my son he was going around congratulating other teams with out any thought of how we did. He was a very gracious winner!
Skip

Back