Roll Call. Inside 30 days. State Center, IA June 17th

Shotgun

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The organizer is still looking for teams..This is a good contest if you have never been to it and for those of you that would like to leave your trailers for the Marshtwon contest the following week, let me know, I have plenty of room. We will be there.

We had a good time last year and took up the offer of trailer storage :)

Unfortunately we have a family thing on that weekend this year and won't make it :(

As I remember correctly, some "Windy City guy" was a braggin about how Iowegians loved his big meat.
And doesn't show up to back up his statement???
Well I never, (well I did once but she slapped my face).
Ed

Looks like Monty's Little Monsters might get resurrected for this one. My wife said she wants to give it a try and this is the first weekend of my summer vacation. See you there!

Looks like Monty's Little Monsters might get resurrected for this one. My wife said she wants to give it a try and this is the first weekend of my summer vacation. See you there!

Alright! See you there.

I think my neighbor (Midnight Smokers) will be there too. (c'mon, Jeff. I know you are lurking out there!!!!)

Are any of you going to swing by Hawgeyes before coming to the comp? If so, could I have you bring some stuff for me? I'll obviously prepay.

I sent in my app today! Nate...I'll be going to Hawgeyes so let me know what you need.

Last edited:
Back