Outdoor Kitchen Help

Redleg71

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Fellas,

I finally pulled the trigger and I am having an outdoor kitcken installed. Need some help thinking about what to put into it. Would like to stay under 3k for the appliance and would like some suggestions and retailers to check out...fellow brethern are preffered!

Here is whats on my wish list

1.)A 32" - 36" 4 burner gas grill
2.)A double side burner
3.)Outdoor under counter refridegerator
4.)A built in side burner
5.)A access door with garbage slide out/ two drawers/ and a access door

anything else that is a must have?

I should also mention that I have a Big Green Egg that I will incorporate into the kitchen. I am thinking about also adding a space for my weber kettle but I am concerned it may be a little to much; thoughts? Also were do you buys those GASJOE grills ?

Well..... can think of some extras if the money holds out...or some could be vital, depending on what you want.

A place to hold your beer...er..."coke" cold. Aside from just a cooler on the ground.
A fired oven... for pizzas and such...just like in Italy. Nice!!! and can be built yourself.
SINK!!! Listed above, but thought it deserved another mention.
Counter space. Gotta have room to prep all the delicious meals you'll be cooking!!

This is just a start of ideas...got more I could offer, especially when it's your budget!! LOL!

I should also mention that I have a Big Green Egg that I will incorporate into the kitchen. I am thinking about also adding a space for my weber kettle but I am concerned it may be a little to much; thoughts? Also were do you buys those GASJOE grills ?

I would just have an "area" where the Weber can run...Weber's are good for tailgate so you need to keep it mobile...

Not sure about GasJoes...BBQ Guys if mail order is your thing...

BBQ Guys . com is where I bought everything for my outdoor kitchen. Can't beat there prices, I put in a Bull gas grill guarantee for 25 yrs. Just make sure you buy 304 stainless steel not plated

A lot of Gas Burning gonna be going on........:shock:

Add a Wood Burning Rocket Stove.

BBQ BULL (Angus)is also what I installed 2 yrs ago. Mine is installed in the counter top. It runs around 1600-1700 bucks. Mine is natural gas straight from the house. Makes it nice to grill in the winter.
Just depends on what you want for $3000.00. Mine ran more like 7500.00 and I still don't have the outdoor Pizza oven. I do have the spot for it but the one I want runs about 5 grand by the time its shipped and put in place.

Good luck, we really enjoy ours. We just had a party with over 40 guest last Saturday night.

Back