• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Halfway to the American Royal

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Almost made it to indiana from NY but sacco needed his beauty sleep. After a 2 hour wait on the cross bronx expressway, crazy rain in PA, (the state that never ends) and wading thru a typhoon and pea soup fog in ohio......here i sit 130am and instead of driving closer to kc i am posting.... while sacco is sucking on his cpap. I am considering sharing the aftereffects of the slim jims in the general vicinity of the machine. :)

Were about 600 miles out just short of indiana border. Shooting for tomorrow evening landing at kemper. Starting to get psyched! AR here we come again... cant wait to see everyone again!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Unhook the hose and apply to your anus for full effect.:thumb:

Then call the coroner as he will surely be dead.

Have a excellent weekend all. I told Mr. Compton that I didn't see a need to repeat the trip to KC as I'd seen and tasted all I wanted.
But now I'm kinda Jones'n for the walk an talk.
Maybe next year.
Ed

Your so cool, i wanna be just like you when i grow up

Last edited:
We left Michigan about 8am, about 175 miles out of st. Louis, got room reservations in new Florence, mo for tonight. After a good night's sleep, should be pullinto the arena around 11am tomorrow. Safe travels to all.

Going to be getting there a little later than we wanted to. Blew a trailer tire about a mile from the Mississippi river bridge. Got a good spot to pull off and got it changed. Have to stop in the am and get a new tire and straighten out the fender.

:whistle:
Sitting on my stoop waiting for the pickup....

Pffftt....u were still asking permission from the wife when we left hicksville. Snooze ya looze, and lord knows i needed backup when sacco busted out singing show tunes. :mrgreen:

Got into Kemper Arena around 9, immediatly greeted by jeff brinker and moocow. Thats whats so awesome about this event..seeing the friends we miss all year.. up early tomorrow to do some shopping, and then off to the arena for 4 days of party!

and a little competing. :)

Back