Padawan and Phubar's Mr.Ed and Daisy Duck Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Yeah...all this Pharking talking about whether you should eat horse or not...just eat it!:p

For starters we had 2 small pieces of horse beePhsteak with some leek,carrots and garlic sauce.
The horse was a bit overdone...some call it medium rare I think...we want our horse still whinnying(?) on our plate!:becky::cool:

Main course was a duck breast with Phungus mix and well seasoned potato balls/croquettes.

We ate like Kings and Queens!:cool:

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_7705.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg

IMG_7694.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_7698.jpg

IMG_7712.jpg

IMG_7713.jpg

IMG_7716.jpg

IMG_7708.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_7717.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

IMG_7726.jpg

IMG_7729.jpg

Looks beautiful, but can you give us an assessment of Mr. Ed? I ate it about 40 years ago and loved it, still have the flavor of it in my mouth. How was yours?

Dispite it was overdone to our taste it still was very good!:thumb:
Padawan had the rarest piece out of the 2 and she said it could be bloodier as well.
I consider it as a good piece of "beePh" if judging on a good piece of steak.

Pushing the boundaries! Very cool. Looks rare Phrom here - you gonna chase a horse and take bites out of it next time? :heh:

Croquettes look fantastic & those shrooms kinda remind me of an excellent night I had in Amsterdam many years ago...:tape:

That Mr. Ed looks very good to me. I'd certainly give it a try :)

I happily eat pink snapper, so I could easily wolf down a little Pokey right? :icon_blush:

OK, off to the penalty box for me. :bolt:

Beautiful meal! Never had the horse but would like to try it sometime. Come on, you always eat like Kings. I think the pictures of you and Padawan are fake. You guys have to be 300 pounds each to eat like that.....

I'm sure you two prepared it well, you're great cooks. But I just can't bring myself to eat it (horse). I'm the same way with lamb, rabbit, or deer. Just can't do it.

Saw this show yesterday that I had previously rejected based on name and previews alone: Hairy Bikers.

They caught and ate nutria... which is water rat.

One thing, horse, lamb, or deer gets in my stomach before nutria does. YUCK!

Beautiful meal! Never had the horse but would like to try it sometime. Come on, you always eat like Kings. I think the pictures of you and Padawan are fake. You guys have to be 300 pounds each to eat like that.....

How in the fark do you do it? looks so good!!!! great Job!!!

Back