OKYou N/Tx guys, need some help

CockedandLocked

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
lost my supplier for whole hogs, looking for another supplier. Anyone know of one? Im in the Sherman area

Not sure if they sell full size whole hogs, but they definitely do sucklings... Hirsch's Meats in Plano.

Juha ranch. I found them at the Lakewood farmers market. I called the guy up and told him what I was looking for and when I needed it. I got a whole hog, 75lbs for about 200 bucks. This was a couple of years ago but that was a fantastic pig. I believe it was a Berkshire hog.

Also check Dan's in Denton. There was someone on Dallas Craigslist selling whole hogs a few days ago, but I'll be darned if I can find it again. I'm sure I was either searching smoker or weber.

P.S. If Hirsch's doesn't sell them, ask for Gary and see if he can point you towards someone.

Juha ranch. I found them at the Lakewood farmers market. I called the guy up and told him what I was looking for and when I needed it. I got a whole hog, 75lbs for about 200 bucks. This was a couple of years ago but that was a fantastic pig. I believe it was a Berkshire hog.

I just looked up their site. Man, they are sure proud of their products. Very pricy. :shock: On the positive side, it seems they carry a lot of stuff.

Back