KCBS Questions

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I will be having Mike Lake on the radio show tonight at 10:05pm EST...if you have any questions please feel free to drop them in the thread and I will do my best to get to them!

Not a KCBS question ~
I hear Mike is not going to be running the Illinios State Championship in Shannon, Ill. after this year. What does that mean for this competition and the Butt to Butt championship which is also held there?

I know Mike has some interesting thought on the use of propane. That would be a fun one to ask, although I'm sure you already have it down ;-).

I am looking forward to it!

I know Mike has some interesting thought on the use of propane. That would be a fun one to ask, although I'm sure you already have it down ;-).

I am looking forward to it!

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

:-D

Not a KCBS question ~
I hear Mike is not going to be running the Illinios State Championship in Shannon, Ill. after this year. What does that mean for this competition and the Butt to Butt championship which is also held there?

I'm not Mike, but I can answer your questions... He will keep butt-to-butt. Where he has it is still up in the air. Unless someone steps up to run Shannon, it will probably go by the wayside...

The future
Mikes view of KCBSs preferred future would be interesting
With the growth our sport is seeing what is he and the BoD doing about
making the most of it?

Of course, if you are so inclined, you can call in and ask your questions too:

Toll Free Call-In: 877-448-0433

Back