logo

My First Fattie!!

TWIN86GNS

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Since I have been coming to this site I have made a few meals that you guys have talked about. The first thing I tried was Moink Balls and of course they have been a hit with my friends since and now I have finally made a fattie. :clap2:

If I had to do it over again (and I will be on Friday) I would use less garlic and add more cheese. My wife myself and our son really liked the Fattie I made tonight which was a test run for guests on Friday but it won't be my last.

Here are some pics I took, unfortunately the first pic is blurry and I forgot to take a pic once it was done.

Thanks for everyone's help and pictures that they have posted.

Paul

Attachments

• Rolling a Fattie,  December 28, 2010 001.jpg
    Rolling a Fattie, December 28, 2010 001.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Rolling a Fattie,  December 28, 2010 002.jpg
    Rolling a Fattie, December 28, 2010 002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Rolling a Fattie,  December 28, 2010 003.jpg
    Rolling a Fattie, December 28, 2010 003.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 144
Wow, yeah, that is a lot of garlic. It will only get better with trial and error, congrats on the first one :thumb:

We really like Garlic in our house, but I did over do it though. At least I won't have to worry about Vampire's for awhile. :-D

Good looking fatty garlic heavy thats for sure but I bet it was still good

congrats and don't forget to try a plain, unstuffed fatty, too. Just add your favorite rub and smoke. Yum.

straight to the bacon weave?!?!?!?!?! now where are you gonna go from there? i cooked at least 4 before i moved up to the weave :laugh:

it looks great man, i dont do any without the bacon weave anymore... it adds a tremendous amount of flavor :hungry:

Looks good to me! I love garlic though. I bet if that was roasted garlic it wouldn't have been so strong.

Back