• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simply Marvelous Wedding

Great Job Guys! and yes you all should open a que-joint. Nice pictures...
How come Country always has his eyes closed? Was he sleeping? LOL!

Great Job Guys! and yes you all should open a que-joint. Nice pictures...
How come Country always has his eyes closed? Was he sleeping? LOL!

I figure they can't shoot me if they can't see the red, I mean whites of my eyes!!

Man that was some good looking food. One of these day I'll get to live that dream.

Ah yes, Capn Morgan Private Stock. Good chit. I buy one of those for a good friend every Christmas. And then I stand there wide-eyed like a begging dog until he cracks it open and shares a few drinks with me.

Food like that, there will be a lot more wedding crashers showing up. Some good looking grub for sure.

Country can be blind-folded with dental floss.... Pass it on. :biggrin:

Nice pics from a nice gig. Keep up the catering.

The bride looks like a big ole girl. Not that theres anything wrong with that...:icon_shy

And what kind of hair doo does the groom have? In the first pic it looks like a Marine h&t. But in the 2nd pic it looks like a mohawk pulled forward over his eyes.:eek::lol:

The bride looks like a big ole girl. Not that theres anything wrong with that...:icon_shy

And what kind of hair doo does the groom have? In the first pic it looks like a Marine h&t. But in the 2nd pic it looks like a mohawk pulled forward over his eyes.:eek::lol:

The second one is correct. They were an...interesting couple.

Like they said. Very professional looking. You made us So. Cali's. proud.

Our best wishes to you and your family BBS.

It's about the food. Suppose you read girly magazines for the articles right :wink:.

Back