Contest Results 2011 American Royal Open Results

Congrats to the winners, was tons of fun this year as always. Hopefully one of these years I will not bomb my chicken lol.

The best is that every buddy congratulates the brethren that score. Soon every name is going to be a brethren. Just saying. And did I read that right. Blazzin buttz 13 overall. Great job laura(the captain). Bob(the brains) and sacco( what can u say about sacco).... awesome guys. Just everyone near blazin buttz, if laura is driving MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.

Congrats to everyone! There were a lot of Brethren being called. The banners were everywhere.

The best is that every buddy congratulates the brethren that score. Soon every name is going to be a brethren. Just saying. And did I read that right. Blazzin buttz 13 overall. Great job laura(the captain). Bob(the brains) and sacco( what can u say about sacco).... awesome guys. Just everyone near blazin buttz, if laura is driving MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.

Thanks Paul! We actually finished 12th overall. We got no calls at all, so it was quite a surprise when they called our name. Needless to say, we did some celebrating last night. We're on our way back home and will keep Laura out of the drivers seat. :becky:

Back