• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

think i will pass on this one!!:mrgreen: eat the bacon and throw away the cookies!!

Second Pass, somethings you just can't improve on.:eek:

ever heard of pig candy? the bacon with the brown sugar?

these cookies sound absolutely fantabulous!

spread your culinary wings and soar, farkers! :biggrin:

trying new things and different taste sensations is what it's all about for me.

afterall... who ever heard of smoking a 1 pound log of bob evans sausage? that can't be good

and a bacon wrapped jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and pulled pork? naaaaa... probably terrible

LOL But i was defending the cookie:biggrin::roll:
And now I imagine you will make these and post a pic and make me want them:biggrin:

afterall... who ever heard of smoking a 1 pound log of bob evans sausage? that can't be good

and a bacon wrapped jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and pulled pork? naaaaa... probably terrible

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm gonna try them. Same "culinary wings" that made me put bacon in my Lucky Charms!!!!! (and made me dip my french fries in ice cream)

i've had the vosage bacon bar....its wierd the first time you eat it but its addicting....while searching for me i stumbled upon this recipe...

i can attest....its AWESOME....and everytime i've made them there have been more people who agreed that they were good...i don't put a piece of bacon on top....i like people not knowing what they are eating...

I received "The Bacon Cookbook" couple of weeks ago to review, GREAT BOOK!! Has everything in it from appetizers to desserts. We made the New England Apple Bacon Griddle Cakes for the review. Here are the pictures, enjoy!!

Attachments

• bacon cookbook (Medium).jpg
    bacon cookbook (Medium).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 141
  • DVC00141 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    DVC00141 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
I might just try it. I know when the maple syrup runs off of my pancakes and onto the bacon, it sure is good.

I like the way you think Rick.

I like to do them with fresh cookie dough, and 2 slices of bacon crossed over each other, put the cookie dough in the middle then wrap the bacon round the whole thing, pin with a toothpick and bake in a hot oven.

It's OK, I'm only joking... but now that you mention it!

I think I've got the GF talked into trying it... If it doesn't work out I'm sure that there's going to be a price to pay, but it'll be worth it...

I'll let you know how it turns out!

I will be trying these in the near future I am thinking they will go perfect with breakfast on christmas morning. I will post pictures when I make them.

Bacon goes with everything - Why not cookies

Lest we not forget the best combination since the Reese's Peanutbutter Cup

nouveau-coke.jpg

I would try them but not make any at my house because I could only imagine what the wifey would say.

I'm thinking "Buckboard Bacon" Chocolate Chip Cookies...:biggrin:

Back