Habanero Death Dust Bloody Mary

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I received a gift from KC Mike, the Oak BBQ sponsor for the throwdowns. A bag of his famous Habanero Death Dust. Now lots of folks use this as a rub on their meat, but how about as a kicker to a Bloody Mary.....:shock: Well let's build one or 6.

100_1950.jpg

Ingredients:

In a pint glass mix the following.
3 hits of Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce
2 hits of Franks Red Hot sauce
1 spritz of real lemon juice
4 oz of V8 juice
1 1/2 oz cheap vodka. I used Fleischmann's You ain't gonna taste it anyway
1 1/2 tsp of Habanero Death Dust

Now mix good and then add enough ice to fill the glass 2/3 full. Add enough V8 so you can still cram in the Vlasic farmer's garden dill and a Habanero beef stick for stirring. That pretty much sums it up.

100_1951.jpg

The heat was there and made the drink very good. So as Brother Silverfinger woulld say............four thumbs up....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Truly this is great. Got heat and lots of flavor. The added spices and sugars in the dust really make it happen. I almost left out the Franks thinking to hot.................No...................Perfect.

I will be doing that as soon as I have regained my sense of taste and smell from this farking cold.

On second thought, it may help clear me up....

Looks Great! Just add me a little clam juice and go Canadian Style!

Oh man, a Hab. meat stick instead of a farking stick of celery. That totally rocks man! :thumb: I gotta see about getting me some of them thar sticks.

I was wondering what I was going to do with my Habanero Death Dust this weekend other than some killer dry chicken wings... Looks like this is it! Thanks!

Back