• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Disposable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll

Ordered mine as well, not as convenient as the roll but looking forward to giving them a go. If they work I will be ordering a roll. I think the price point at 30 bucks is a major selling point...especially for the non competitor. Might consider making it a roll.

Ordered mine as well, not as convenient as the roll but looking forward to giving them a go. If they work I will be ordering a roll. I think the price point at 30 bucks is a major selling point...especially for the non competitor. Might consider making it a roll.

We are looking at a few different put ups. Would a roll of 50 as opposed to 30 be a deal breaker?

Any roll between 25 and 50 would be good, 100 is more than we need, that would take us three years of comps, but 50 would be awesome.

Any roll between 25 and 50 would be good, 100 is more than we need, that would take us three years of comps, but 50 would be awesome.

Ask and Ye shall receive!

We just added a roll of 50. So, we have 3 options now -

100 sheets on a perforated roll
50 sheets on a perforated roll
25 sheets ****NOT on a roll****

Thanks for the feedback!

Had a great time at Pechanga this weekend. The cutting boards were a hit! The wind was bad, so we just sprayed a little water on our table, and the boards stuck on like glue!

Attachments

• TB Boards 1.jpg
    TB Boards 1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 134
  • TB Boards 2.jpg
    TB Boards 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 133
  • TB Boards 3.jpg
    TB Boards 3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 133
  • TB Boards 4.jpg
    TB Boards 4.jpg