• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finally finishing the smoker!

My next project is just exactly what your talking about. A smaller one that can roll around in the back yard. Ill probably try and sell a few of those. I wanna buy a plasma cutter and that's the only way I know of paying for it! LOL The big one probably wouldn't sell for what I have in it.

Nice work, that thing is a beast! Insulated firebox is a great touch, should last for as long as you will need it to!

Thanks everybody. Ill get in the shop tonight and take some more pics and post them up. We gonna give it a test drive Saturday!!!

I could only dream to have something like this! Looking forward to seeing the cooks.

That is a beautiful smoker. Your ceramic coater did a fantastic job too. How much did it cost to have it coated? 255* with that small fire is cool too. Nice job man.

Nice, very clean looking. I this your first build? You could go into the BBQ business with work like that.

Been watching since you started and I knew early on it'd look great but even without the paint you have exceeded my expectations. High five, Muscrat!

Work of art. Awesome! I would be willing to argue with the wife for one of those.

Back