• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The wait for my Assassin is killin me!

KingRanch450

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The wait for my Assassin will be much shorter than the wait on any of the other smokers I looked at but it's still killin me! Dangit...I should have ordered sooner!!! :frusty:

Boys never grow up -- they just get more expensive toys. :p I hate to wait on stuff myself. Generous quantities of takillya helps to pass the time. :faint:

I'm 1.5 weeks out on my build and I'm dying, too! I heard beer helps with the shakes! ;)

Can't wait to see yours in action!

Good deal, glad to see another. Did you have a chance to look at the video and pictures I put up? What model ya get?

I hear ya. Been almost 2 1/2 weeks since I ordered mine. From what Robin told me, mine was going to paint today, and should be shipped early next week. With any luck, maybe it will arrive before next weekend. I been just drinking beer to calm the anxiousness.

Mine only took 14 days from the day it was ordered to delivery and I was very anxious for it to get here. Fortunately, I was on vacation for 7 of those 14 days and that made them pass quickly.

Good deal, glad to see another. Did you have a chance to look at the video and pictures I put up? What model ya get?
I'm not getting an Assassin, just a custom design by a local guy...just sharing in the anticipation, letting him know he's no alone! Others are suffering just like him ;)

Thankfully my local guy received 3 Assassin 28s the day I went to look. I bought and he delivered that day.

SmittyJonz, you can order a high end smoker right now, just give Jeff or Robin Conley a call and you too can have your very own high end smoker - in this case an Assassin gravity feed - in about 3 weeks. Try it, you'll like it!

Back