• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I finally pulled the trigger -- Primo XL

Okie Sawbones

Banned
Reaction score
After reviewing the various ceramic cookers, comparing the pros and cons, and reading posts here on the forum, I decided on the Primo XL. It has what I need, bottom line, plus I like that it is made in the USA.

Thanks to all of those who took the time to discuss the Primo vs. BGE vs. others. It helped. Now to get this puppy smoking. :-o

aaaaa_zpsf9b5ce6c.jpg

a_zpsff6f97e3.jpg

After reviewing the various ceramic cookers, comparing the pros and cons, and reading posts here on the forum, I decided on the Primo XL. It has what I need, bottom line, plus I like that it is made in the USA.

Thanks to all of those who took the time to discuss the Primo vs. BGE vs. others. It helped. Now to get this puppy smoking. :-o

aaaaa_zpsf9b5ce6c.jpg

a_zpsff6f97e3.jpg

That's the one I'd get - really nice! Congrats!:clap2:

I just finished putting the thing put together at 1600. Going to fire it up on Friday. Can't wait to try it out. :-D

Okie you have more patience than i do...if i got a new smoker together something is going on it ASAP! LOL.. Congrats, now lets see some Q:p

Okie you have more patience than i do...if i got a new smoker together something is going on it ASAP! LOL.. Congrats, now lets see some Q:p

:amen: It is called getting old. By the time I got it all put together, I was too beat to even grill burgers. :icon_blush:

Congrats. I've got an Egg but you will love the Primo as well. The ceramic cookers are awesome. So darned efficient it's scary! Have fun!

Back