Thread: Pulled Chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Greendriver
is One Chatty Farker

Default Pulled Chicken

At a wedding Saturday BBQ was served at the reception and I knew real quick I didn’t even need to taste of the pulled pork as it looked terrible, so I tried the pulled chicken with a lil of what I thought was Cattlemen’s sauce and it was not bad atol with the slaw and rolls, etc. I had been wanting to do some pulled chicken for the freezer anyway so that was yesterdays project. I enjoyed doing it as the rain and wet ground has forced me to leave my trailer at work and well everything a feller needs to cook with is in the trailer so I hung out on the side of the busy Walnut Ave about 5 hours yesterday doing this cook and it turned out pdg. I cooked six halves in 3 half pans in the Chubby using 3 shelves and when done enough I glazed em and took em out of the halve pans to set the glaze. The wife had the pulled chicken for suppa but I couldn’t pass on them wings myself. Them was suppose to be purple hull peas out of the garden but they sure look like crowder peas to me. We got miss-marked maters last year and this year both so I can see them peas being miss-marked too.

Blog - Carpet Capitol Living
Greendriver is offline   Reply With Quote