• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brrrrr...

About 51 and windy when I lit the pits but supposed to be sunny & 81 here today. :mrgreen:

My buddy let everyone off, he & I are supposedly going to run this restaurant by ourselves today, wishing I hadn't finished off the Macallen last night. :doh:

My buddy let everyone off, he & I are supposedly going to run this restaurant by ourselves today, wishing I hadn't finished off the Macallen last night. :doh:

Are you kidding? Mothers Day is the busiest day of the year in the restaurant biz.:shock:

Frost advisory in southeast WI. Froze my butt off grilling some very nice salmon fillets for a Mother's Day dinner last night. Even had to bring the new plants inside so they don't croak.

Frost advisory in southeast WI. Froze my butt off grilling some very nice salmon fillets for a Mother's Day dinner last night. Even had to bring the new plants inside so they don't croak.

Yup...supposed to get frost here tonight as well, unheard of for this time of year.

Yup...supposed to get frost here tonight as well, unheard of for this time of year.

That sucks. We are suppose to get the frost tomorrow. What really sucks is the fruit trees are in full bloom. Last year was one of the worst ever, early warm March and a late frost got almost all the fruit trees, no apples, pears, grapes, peaches. I hope it's not a repeat.:cry:

We had frost on the ground here (and I'm real glad I covered my tomatoes last night!) The combo of wind and rain (if heavy) can make temp control tough. Good luck!

I'll be grilling some veggies and lamb chops later and no rain predicted here so my job will be pretty easy. :mrgreen:

Guess we are lucky here in Ca. currently 51 with a high today of 93. Where I am in the Valley they are picking cherries today,seen alot of vineyards being watered, onion field as well and even a couple guys planting corn. Love this time of year!!

Todd

Stand a little closer to the Firebox:wink: It's 70 and Partly Cloudy here supposed to top out at 80

Its warm ish here 35 this morning but I still got snow on the ground :( I DEMAND warm weather NOW :evil: the extend winter killing me.

Back