Rib Pic (Not my best but they ate just the same!

River City Smokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well I got around to making some $.99 lb. ribs a night or two ago. I'm gettin there. Doc threw away the leg brace yesterday and now I can put about 50 lbs. of weight on my leg. The road has a end in sight after all.:mrgreen:
Ribs006a.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, Jim! I guess those home deliveries will be coming to an end soon....:mrgreen:

That's a beautiful presentation, bro. And from the pull-backs I'd say they were done!

Great Job Brother!! Good to hear that You are On the Road to recovery!!

Nice lookin' grub there...Glad you are on the road to recovery

Brother, I got two good legs and I can't cook ribs like that! [jealousy mod]

Glad to hear you're healing up and making progress. Take care of yourself.

Those look great!!!! Thank goodness I brought rib tips in for my co workers today and it's 11:45 and they will be heated up and ready to go at about 12:15pm. COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

That looks great......wish I could take pics like that or cook like that:biggrin:

Good looking ribs Jim, can you come to Chillicothe and cook those for me this weekend? :)

Let me just say that unless I am blind I can see no reason you would have any of these ribs left!!!! Great to know you are getting back in the swing of things...I know just how wonderful that feels;^) Keep on keepin' on!
P.S. Should you ever have Q left, just bring it my way; better yet, I would be very happy to pick it up and get it off your hands...LOL!

Brother, I got two good legs and I can't cook ribs like that! [jealousy mod]

Glad to hear you're healing up and making progress. Take care of yourself.

My thoughts exactly! Great job Jim, I guess you won't be getting "ALL" that good help in the kitchen anymore!:p

They look Good Eats to me.

Glad to hear the news about you getting better.

Great looking Ribs.
By the way, It's not right to make a guy this hungry so early in the day.

Great stuff!

fil

I know not to check the forum before lunch. Dangit!

Back