THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
When is the end of BBQ season for Target? I want to score some weber hinged grates (22.5") for half price ($10) -- I need 3 of them for UDS :)

Here in Wichita Kansas, they are already on clearance. They still have some more to drop tho. I thought they were still a little too much. $16 I think.

Here is Va Beach they started putting stuff on clearance 2 weeks ago. I'm almost 100% sure that most everything bbq they have is on sale now.

At the Targets in the DFW area they have everything on sale EXCEPT the 22" grates and full size OTS, OTG, and Smoky Joe grills. :(

I scored a jumbo joe for 29.99 in the Atlanta metro area (west cobb store) last wednesday. grates were on sale.

I went to Target at lunch and the lady said that their clearance is dropping from 30% to 50% tomorrow...she printed me out a tag a day early, and I got the Jumbo Joe for $29.98. The price showed up as $29.98 at the register, so maybe others will be able to get the deal as well. Sacramento, CA - Broadway Target was the store I went to...I got the last Jumbo Joe

It is going on now. It is completely unpredictable. You have to go often and look.

CD

Back