THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

I did not specify on my build sheet any table size it just came this way, but its big enough IMO, holds large sheet pans easily

you have the standard trailer and i have the narrow. looks like our tables are the same size. on my narrow trailer it goes over the fender completely. maybe it's just my eyes or they look smaller on the 30" cook chambers.

Thatgrimguy: You need to change your screen name. Nobody with a smoker that sweet could be anything but cheerful!

My Shirley 24 X 60 Straight Back Golf Cart Model and Fire Pit

DSCF7794.jpg

DSCF7821.jpg

DSCF7823.jpg

DSCF7847.jpg

DSCF7834.jpg

DSCF7806.jpg

DSCF7811.jpg

DSCF7899.jpg

For which smoker? I know BBQ Freak picked his up in person.

Shirley Fab does not do shipping, so you have to arrange it yourself. A lot of guys use Uship.com to find someone. Are you in Aurora IL? Its not a bad drive down to Tuscaloosa from there.. Just hop on I65 and you'll be there in about 11 hours. I looked at shipping my Shirley, and the cost just didn't make sense, especially considering how low gas prices were. Drove down Friday, back on Saturday, cooked on Sunday. The whole trip only cost me about $200 in diesel driving a Ram 2500. Shipping to Chicago was running from $6-800. Hope this helps

D@mn it Grim, you just cost me more money. That propane water heater, tank, and sink is a killer idea. I was trying to decide what to do about a hand-washing station and you have the perfect solution. Do you have a grey water holding tank also?

Killer setup man.

Who was the shipper?

yes I picked mine up like Shagdog said but I did get a shipping quote from Westam Am Transport and they told me $400 to deliver. gas is cheap right now and I just wanted to get out of town , pm me if you need the phone number .

D@mn it Grim, you just cost me more money. That propane water heater, tank, and sink is a killer idea. I was trying to decide what to do about a hand-washing station and you have the perfect solution. Do you have a grey water holding tank also?

Killer setup man.

No gray water. I just put a bus tub under the sink and dump it periodically. It works fine so far. I have the water set up so I can use either the tank or bypass and run it off a hose. The water pump fit into the sink casing. I'm surprised more people don't add sinks.

No gray water. I just put a bus tub under the sink and dump it periodically. It works fine so far. I have the water set up so I can use either the tank or bypass and run it off a hose. The water pump fit into the sink casing. I'm surprised more people don't add sinks.

Thanks for the info. I have asked Tyler to revise my quote to include a similar setup but including a grey water tank. If that makes it too cost prohibitive I may just go with a tub like you are.

Bump for the great thread !!

Cant wait to post pics on my Shirley (mid June)

Love the umbrellas Akoda. Can you post a pick showing their location on the back side? What size umbrellas are those? I have a 24 x 70 on order and that looks like a great option!

Back