Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Rock 'N Ribfest Merrimack NH

I have a question about the grilling contest if anyone is going to this one...

Despite us always getting our worst scores of the season at Merrimack, we are going again. :rolleyes: Maybe this is the year we change that. :p

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that the cooks pckage and the website show different items fro the grilling comp! They both say 2010...But i think the website is not correct

Did anyone notice that the cooks pckage and the website show different items fro the grilling comp! They both say 2010...But i think the website is not correct

The links on the top of the page go to the correct cook's packet the on one the bottom goes to last years, and the web site is wrong it has last years grilling items. ( I hope any way lol)

We will be there Friday at 10am........We were two tents down from you guys in Harvard last year....

Frank

Yea!!!!!! We were just talking about you guys, hoping you would be there. I hope my chicken dosn't come out "CAUSTIC" like last year at Harvard... You brining more ghost peppers?

The Devine Swine from Hudson, NH is in. 2nd competition and just a little confused from Mann's in methuen a few weeks back. We will try again on the ribs n pulled pork.........

The Devine Swine from Hudson, NH is in. 2nd competition and just a little confused from Mann's in methuen a few weeks back. We will try again on the ribs n pulled pork.........

Do your KCBS homework. Mann's is a good competition but don't expect the same experience. Welcome to your second comp! :clap2:

We were going to come compete here, but I could not get a response from the vendor organizer. Even if they did not have room, I understand, but a least a returned call or a FU would have been fine. I would have competed, but from the lack of response I think I will pass on this one this year.

Back