• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's That Time Again: Please Welcome our 2016 Q2 Prize Sponsor!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch Northwest Beef!

logo.jpg

Snake River Farms will be providing all Q2 2016 Throwdown winners with a Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast valued at $159!
[FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher. [/FONT] :clap2:

drr-boneless-prime-rib_2_zpswirw8hwn.jpg

You can learn more about this fine specimen of beef HERE.

You can check out the Snake Farms Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible beef & pork choices they have available. :thumb:

A big thanks to the folks at Snake River Farms for keeping the prizes flowing!

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.****

Nice. I'll take the one in the picture please (with the little green thing LOL).

Thank you Snake River Farms & Double R Ranch for supporting the Throwdowns. :thumb: :clap: :thumb:

Wow this is almost too generous. Thanks for supporting the TDs guys.

I see a ninja throwdown entry or two this quarter

Wow! Thank you for your continued support of the throwdowns!

Amazing.

You folks seriously know how to make a guy look forward to moving back to the US just for the chance at eating some of this ridiculously delicious meat!

Thanks to SRF/RR Ranch for supporting the forum.

Good for SRF. However, I still can not in all good conscience enter during this quarter when there is such an EXPENSIVE prize at stake that excludes a lot of fine competitors who happen to live outside the borders and can not receive the prize even if they win. Could they at least get a PAYPAL transfer for the actual price of the prize even if the prize itself can't be shipped?

Back