THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to all of you for your comments and the great advice from CD, Pyle's BBQ and Moose for the link to JMSetzler's thread. I will be taking a look at that today when I get time...we have a new assessor that started today so I'll be pretty busy. Someone asked if it had to be a girl name, duh, YES! Still don't know yet though. And I've already decided what my first AND second cooks on it will be. I haven't even told deguerre yet. :becky:

I just ordered the smoker stone for it. :thumb: Amazon wanted about 38 plus shipping. Went to Char Griller and their price was 29 dollars plus shipping. Duh! I thought Amazon was the place for deals.:wacko:

Outstanding G:clap: Nice looking cooking machine Redhot:biggrin1: How about Rebecca:becky:

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it in action. Maybe I should show this to my spousal unit, she still thinks overcooked carbon in a little gold setting is a "proper gift". Since its so close to the red heart holiday and its so durn red, how about "Valentine" for a name.

Back