God bless the south!!!

Carolina gamecock

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Took my wife up to McLeods hospital today for a liver biopsy and was strolling around the gift shop while I was waiting. Among the balloons, flowers, and what nots was a shelf devoted to BBQ sauce! ( which is very good by the way, made locally in Darlington). Nothing says get well like a quart of sauce. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362576444.889195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great. Looks like a mustard base. Did you get some?

Not today. I have tried it before and it's a vinegary mustard mix. That's the way a lot of our sauces are around this part of SC. It is tasty though!

I thought the only thing around Darlington was the Nascar speedway.

Nice find...........

If I ever saw a bottle of BBQ sauce on a hospital gift shop here in Ca. I might as well wake up and go to work........cause I been dreamin.

And another odd ( to me) find was on the way home, We had to stop by Bi-Lo grocery store and on the sauce isle were bottles of Blues Hog original. I thought they were only mail order.

I think it is genius. The food in hospitals is nasty, a little sauce would go a long way.

I thought the only thing around Darlington was the Nascar speedway.

Nice find...........

Don't forget about the IHRA Darlington Dragway!

Never seen that sauce before. How would you compare it to Bessingers Mustard?

I see one has a red cap. Is that a tomato based sauce?

Prayers for your wife's health.

Don't forget about the IHRA Darlington Dragway!

Never seen that sauce before. How would you compare it to Bessingers Mustard?
Never tried bessingers, but this has a mustard type bite with a vinegar, tomato tang to it.

I see one has a red cap. Is that a tomato based sauce?
I believe it has a red cap just because that's what he had at the time. It's all the same sauce made locally.

Prayers for your wife's health.
Thanks for the prayers. Hopefully the results come back good.

Back