Thoughts on this reverse flow

Looks great, especially at that price. As long as it seals and isn't rusted out on the inside, looks like a smokin' deal from here.

Yeah, for $200 it is worth a look at least. Probably not a ton of room in there but again, for the price it is worth it.

Thanks. I thought it looked like a good deal.

The room should be good for my use. I usually only do one hunk meat at time.

I wish it wasn't so close to Christmas and I just bought a pizza oven not so long ago.

I hate to let this go though. I don't think I can get a reverse flow for this price again. I never see them around here.

Last edited:
If the size is something you can be happy/live with jump on it that Brass ring only presents it's self once in a blue moon. If your like me when you let a deal go by ya your miserable fer 6 mths sober and forever when drunk or so I'm tole

your miserable fer 6 mths sober and forever when drunk or so I'm tole
:pound::amen::peace:

Been there,done that but never knew how to describe the emotions.

It's small but for that price I would take a look at it. Looks good from the pics for small cooks.

If as it says can fit a brisket, lets hope he means whole packer, than it's worth taking a look at. I'd be sure there aren't any leaks where the fire box attaches though.
For the price it sounds like a great deal

actually those little propane tanks arent all that thick. Look at those little plastic wheels. They dont hold much weight

I would want to know why he is selling it

might be a decent pit, but I would ask a lot of questions. Might be a leaker, you never know

actually those little propane tanks arent all that thick. Look at those little plastic wheels. They dont hold much weight

I would want to know why he is selling it

might be a decent pit, but I would ask a lot of questions. Might be a leaker, you never know

Agree 100% Look it over real good before you commit to it.

I thought they looked like steel wheels...but a good idea to specifically check that as even these steel wheels have a 55 lb load rating (each).

http://www.lowes.com/pd_15244-442-7...&pl=1&currentURL=?Ntt=metal+wheels&facetInfo=

037049912704lg.jpg

Thanks for the info everyone. He is going to send some more pics to me and measurements.
He said he is buying a house so he needs the money.

I will setup a day to meet him to look at it.

Is there a certain size I should look for, for where the fire box meets the cooking chamber.
I don't recall seeing side fire boxes with vent holes in the front. Will that matter?

Back